Lifeit Reset Detox Package
- I will feed you a delicious Lifeit - Whole, Fresh, Plant based Food. The food will be mostly raw because I have found that do be the most restorative and regenerative.
- Meals are Chef Choice, requests can be submitted. Substitutions will be made as necessary due to client allergies, basic preference, and food availability.
- The meals are balanced with plant proteins, healthy fats, fruits, and vegetables.
- Meals are mostly raw with some cooked. All meals are completely Vegan no animal or dairy products or byproducts. All meals are gluten-free unless otherwise noted. There is no added sugar, dates will be used for the sweetener. Most of the ingredients in Dishes are organic and local when possible.
- This program includes 10 cleanse meals weekly, pick up happens twice weekly for freshness. The only thing you need to add is a green smoothie or fruit for breakfast and maybe other healthy snacks if you're still hungry.
- Food is delivered to a pick up point on Sundays at 5 pm and Wednesday evening at 6:30 pm for freshness. Delivery options available for an extra fee if you cannot pick up at that time.
- The program starts Monday, October 16th your first meals will be available for pick up or delivery on Sunday evening on the 15th.
- Choose a day that you will only consume liquids such as smoothies, fresh vegetable juices, and water. (you can eat light if you need to)
- Outside of the meals provided, you will eat only foods allowed in the program, a list will be provided and guide on how to eat out if you must.
- Exercise at least 20 minutes a day at least 5 days a week. (Exercise of your choice walking, dancing, pilates, etc)
- Drink at least 8 ounces of water daily.
- Get at least 6-8 hours of sleep nightly.
- Drink herbal clean out tea weekly (I will send it with your Sunday meal).
- Weigh in weekly.
- Take before and after pictures.
- Give a testimonial and allow your results to be featured for the program on my websites, social media, emails, or advertising.
Please fill out the form below.
If you have any trouble contact me at email@example.com